• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Watch Trump's "Apprentice" Tonight, Win an NCL Cru

Rate this topic

Not even the possibility of winning a cruise could get me to watch my grad school classmate; but some of you might watch and win! This is the episode that brought the NCL ship into the path of the infamous "rogue wave".

Tonight, Donald Trump's NBC-TV series "The Apprentice" showcases Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Jewel as candidates are required to develop a 30-second commercial promoting Freestyle Cruising, the line's signature flexible dining program.

The episode airs at 9 p.m. (Eastern and Pacific). Commercials will be judged by NCL's President Colin Veitch and the president of GSD&M, the line's advertising agency.

Here's the juicy part, though: After the show has aired there will be a nationwide contest for viewers that asks three questions. The grand prize winner will receive a trip to New York with first class air, three nights at the Trump Hotel, and a cruise out of New York on Norwegian Dawn or Norwegian Spirit (the two ships NCL has based in the Big Apple).

Prizes for the runners-up aren't too shabby either -- sans the perks of air and hotel, 10 folks can also win a seven-night cruise to anywhere NCL ships sail.

To enter, visit NCL's Web site -- but remember, the contest won't be live until after the conclusion of the hour-long program. The contest, a "micro-media" presentation on the site, runs from March 27 until April 3. We'll try to save you the trouble of reading the excruciatingly long list of rules and restrictions that's almost impossible to read in the first place by noting that only legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (minus Quebec) qualify to play. Once you answer the questions on the site you are automatically entered. Luddites can mail their responses on a 3 x 5 card in an envelope to NCL headquarters; entries must be postmarked by April 3.

Since entering sweepstakes is my hobby, I did watch the show...my hubby likes it, not me. But a chance for a free cruise! I watched it.

For those who are interested...the answers are:

Jewel

Freestyle

All of the above.

Good luck...it would be fun to know one of us won a trip!

Sue

I watched the show near the end. I didn't see the beginning of the show, but saw it when the large group was in the boardroom arguing about who was responsible for the team's loss. I also saw the firing.

I like the show sometimes. I just don't like the firings. Donald Trump seems so arrogant.

Suzila,

Thanks for the answers. I'll have to find out what the questions were. :grin: :grin:

Thanks for the heads up , Joanandjoe. I didn't see it but wish everyone who entered good luck. Sue, that was so nice of you to provide the answers. That would be something if a CruiseCrazies member won. Well, I've got my fingers crossed for all who entered.

I can't stand the Donald. :sealedlips: