• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

NEW & IMPROVED: Navigation Menu

Rate this topic

Jason

It's with great pleasure to release this annoucement:

After much design, development, and implementation, our new and improved navigation menu in the left column of every forum page is now available. This new design offers increased ease of navigation and organizes all links under several different header categories. This make browsing the menu a much more simple process, saving you time from having to sort through a list of uncategorized links, as we previously had.

Plans are currently underway to expand this new navigation design throughout the rest of the CruiseCrazies website. Stay tuned for updates!

This forum has come a long way since I first started visiting it. I haven't been a member very long but improvements are done often. Just since I've been here we've had a Chat Room installed and the improvements on the navigation menu, among other things.

Thanks to Jason and everyone else who work so hard to give us a nice BB to use. It's very much appreciated.

alt text

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I had been wanting to implement this new change for quite some time now, and I'm so glad you like it. Keep up the great work you've been doing with posting. :)