• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyandDavid

Happy Friday Crazies

Rate this topic

Happy Fridays Crazies,

Things are really busy here at our house this week-end, we are packing for our short vacation back east for the cherry blossoms and the visit to the birth city to pay some respects.. We leave on Tuesday and should be back in California next Monday.

So this weekend we need to do some shopping , clean out the fridge.. and all that sort of thing.

Monday they finally do my colonoscopy so you guys that have been thru that know what kind of prep I will be going thru.. so I don’t know how much I will see u before I go but have a safe time while I am gone.

On another topic:

Some have you may have noticed that my focus has not been as diligent as in the passed on CruiseCrazies, that’s because I have been helping other friends with their forums.. Trying to get them organized and running.. My work with them is almost completed and I will be so glad to be able to bring my attention back to Cruise Crazies.

If I didn’t respond to a post or didn’t congratulate some one I am really so sorry …I would NEVER knowingly slight anyone I think you guys know that.

I think that’s all I needed to say except for you guys are the best … Hope Ann Checks in and I will try and holler before we leave…

As always with much respect

<]

Hey, guys, have a great trip. I always leved the cherry blossom times in D.C. They're supposed to be at their height by April 8th, this year, so you'll really get the best.

My buddy will be here in about an hour, and, then, it's off to the fascination for three glorious days at sea. I'll be sure to lift a frozen thingee, or teo, for my CruiseCrazies friends who can't be there......

I absolutely did notice and have to admit, I was wondering with concern since you are so absolutely important to CruiseCrazies and to us as friends. So, my friend, I really have to say thank you for allaying my concerns and letting us know what's been going on. All I have to say is that I am so relieved and thrilled that you will be spending more time here with us like you used to. Welcome back, Joey. I really did miss your so frequent posting and look forward to your being so active again.

Happy Friday, Joey and David, Jeff, Cheryl, and Cruise Crazies!

Joey and David...have a great trip!

Jeff...have a great cruise!

Cheryl...have a wonderful weekend!

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

Have a great weekend guys...........Joey I was wondering about you thanks for the explanation......Have a great time in the east....we will be heading there in 13 days also........Jeff if you are not gone yet have a wonderful time and tip one of those frozen thingies for me

Cheryl and everyone else I missed have a great weekend...stay safe and have fun.

Remember my motto " I intend to live forever".........so far so good !!

Thank you Maria for your concerns , I need to learn to say no , but its not in my nature...I tend to go overboard on things but thats just cause I have so much time on my hands.

After we get back from our break I have less committments and as time goes on less and less.. so things will be getting easier..Plus we had the remodel crap going on too. so its been a busy time for us.. But rest assured I will try and be more productive..

Have a great week-end everybody.

Joey - I sympathize with you about your test. Been there - done that - don't want to do again any time soon!!! Once it's over with and the news is good, have a great time in DC. We've been there a number of times. Unfortunately never during apple blossum time but anytime is a good time to visit. alt text

DaCruzNut - enjoy your cruise. Three days isn't enough time but I know you'll be thinking of all of us... alt text

The rest of the CruizeCrew - hope you all have a great week-end and that the weather is great too. Today and yesterday it was in the 70's with 50's tomorrow and Sunday but I'll take that too because there's suppose to be plenty of sun....

alt text

Happy Traveling alt text