• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Celebrity Relases European Itinerary

Rate this topic

Shari,

Having met and sailed with you, you would be fine with Princess or RCI, don't know about HAL, have not sailed with them yet, but we will!

As long as we are talking Europe, if anyone comes across a great cruise that includes St. Petersburg, Russia, drop me a note. That's our next European adventure. Have done the Med a couple of times as well as parts of Northern Europe and Great Britain, but 2007 is going to be our year for St. Petersburg and he Hermitage.

Having already retired, we love the longer (10-20) day cruises. Makes the long flights to and from Europe worthwhile.

Thanks for the great advice, Joey, and Joe, and Ed.

Joe...I have read a lot of reviews on this cruise, and everyone says it is wonderful, but it is very exhausting. I'm going for physical therapy now to get in better shape. LOL I think, like you say, I would have to pick out the places I really want to see, and just do what I can.

On our Panama Canal cruise, I knew that I couldn't walk the rain forest for a couple of hours, so my DH and brother-in-law went on that tour, and my sister-in-law and I went on a bus tour that was less tiring. I think you'll like the Noordam...from what I hear, Holland America is more laid back and it doesn't seem like you're on a huge ship. We have friends who were on the Veendam, and they loved it.

Joey...I'll be excited to hear your reviews on the ports and tours! We have a new member...delbankin...who is taking this cruise this June. If you're reading this, delbankin...we would love a review from you.

Ed...it was fun meeting you and Roe...hope you find that perfect cruise and get to see St. Petersburg. I think the Constellation has a cruise that goes to St. Petersburg.