• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

Rate this topic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! :wink:

That says a lot about you :wink: , sorry the company doesnt apprecciate workers like you! :rolleyes: Hang in there and you can have the satisfaction of knowing youve done good! :wink: Were glad your here with us! :wink:

James,

Great job 37 years! Congrats! I retired after 30 and don't know if I could have done another seven for the same reasons . . . . . pay, cutbacks, I commend your dedication.

Unfortunately when they cut-back and get rid of people they always give you more work (the jobs of those they let go) at the same pay. Then the CEOs, etc. leave with multi-million dollar packages.

Enough said!!!!!

I am an EA/Paralegal with a top communications company and my DH is a superintendent with the DC Public schools.

so many people here from the DC area... :grin:

Hi Guil.. right off the bat your DH is one of my hero's !

you need to tell us more about your family before we would even think to suggest a line.. they like most things are pretty much a preference thingy..

joey

Hi Joey,

Thanks, I think of my DH as a hero too!

We come from East Haven, Ct. We'll be crusing with my brother and sister-in-law, (from Endicott N.Y.) my son and his girlfriend and DH sister and brother-in-law(from CT).

As you can see, we've been on RCCL, Carnival ect. (except my son's girlfriend, never been on a cruise before)

My ? is about Norwegian. We are looking at 7night Bahamas from New York. or Carnival Legend 8 night cruise which my DH and I did.

Why Norwegian, because of the freestyle dinning, something different.

We all just enjoy crusing and being together. :grin:

Need some input?

Thanks