• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

On Board Couples Games

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

Occasionally on board cruises; the Cruise director will decide to play it's own version of the "newlywed game" where couples try and answer questions the way their spouse/ mate would answer them..

I have been trying to talk David into playing the next time we have the chance to play but he still refuses( he is not a fun person) ...

Have you ever participated in any shipboard couple activities that would require you to be in front of a theater full of people?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne and I would never do it. We love to watch . I once got called on to the stage because of everyone in the audience, we have been on the most Carnival cruises. My face got hot, I was so scared of falling on the steps and thought everyone was looking at my big caboose. They gave me a $100 gift card for a jewelry store in one of the ports. Got myself a bracelet. But to get back to the question, No Way. When they go around the room sometimes to get people on stage, we kind of duck down and hold our breath. We are chickens.