• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Best Car Rental Agency?

Rate this topic

westernmom

We will be flying into Orlando and then staying at the Radisson at Port Canaveral. My idea is to just rent a car at the airport and then return it in Port Canaveral. Which rental agency is the cheapest, easiest, etc to do this with? And then post cruise we are staying in Orlando for a few days (our son-in-law has never been there) and I would like to rent a car at the Port and then return it to Airport.

I prefer rental cars to shuttles, taxi's, etc. and find it less expensive to do this.

I have always done business with Avis.... I really don't think you can go wrong with any of the name brands .. they are all so similar.

If you are using certain credit cards i do know that that credit card company itself will provide the necessary insurance so that in it self is a savings.. off of the rental price....

I used Thrifty last April from the airport in Orlando to the Coco Beach office. They shuttle to the pier in Pt Canaveral. On our return, their shuttle was in the parking lot and took us the Coco Beach office. We were in and out in a few minutes.

John,

Is Coca Beach the same as their office in Cape Canaveral?? Just booked on line with them and that's the drop off point I selected. Actually we will be renting two cars from them. A sedan when we arrive in Orlando the week before the cruise. Then, we will turn that in at MCO and get a Van on Friday evening. Need the van because my wife's sister and her husband are joining us at our condo mid-week and we will all be heading to Port Canaveral on Saturday and would never be able to get all of us and our luggage in a sedan.

Let me know about Cape Canaveral? :huh2: