• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Favorite Cruise destination???

Rate this topic

scammer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Once we found cruises, we never really gave much thought to "our favorite destination". There are so many places that we have to visit and probably a whole lot more that we won't return to.

Suffice to say, I will answer this with: "As long as I am on a cruise ship (even to nowhere), I am happy."

• 3 weeks later...

Our favorite was a 10 day cruise around the Tahitian islands on the now defunk Renasants (missspelled) line. It died after 9/11 attack killed the tourist industry for awhile. We docked in a different island port each morning and sailed each night. It was in Feb., another anniversary trip, and the weather, water, tours were beautiful. And at that time, we could not beat the price.

Joey: I got something in the mail last week which included air for the Tahitian cruise. Tempted, but still out of our price range.

I know the feeling....we are doing something now we haven't done in 9 years (being overly cautious as I tend to be).... count our pennies...question though... are there still 100 in a dollar? :blink: But I do want to see Tahiti!!!