• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Just Booked Cave Tubing

Rate this topic

TheSkipper

Many thanks to Byron for answering all our questions regarding cave tubing in Belize. Based on his recent review and some instant messaging, we are now booked with Cave-tubing.com.

Been wanting to do this for a long time!! We will most likely be the oldest on the excursion, but what the heck, I'm not checking out until I do everything I can!

As a former Army Ranger and Green Beret, I think I can float down a flipping river in an inner tube! DW is a little spooked that the caves "are dark". Duh. :huh2:

Anyway thanks Byron, this is a done deal. :biggrin:

Skipper,

Please let me know how you liked this. At least the group doesn't have to worry about thieves jumping you! We're taking along our GD for the same reason - she has a third degree black belt in a couple differnt martial arts.

Maybe you need to remind your wife that dark is fun...wink, wink, nudge, nudge..

Have a wonderful time!

Charlie

You are right Charlie, I've found my Special Forces ball cap that says "Mess with the Best and Die with the Rest" seems to keep problems away. Of course being 6' 3" and 240 lbs does not hurt either.

I'm sure DW with enjoy the caves, they issue you a miner's type light for your head and I'm taking another waterproof flashlight and a waterproof camera to record the memories.

Bryon said the walk through the Rain Forest was simply amazing so I think this excursion will be a real highlight of the cruise.

Well I'm off to California to give my seminar then one night in my own bed before we fly out to Florida.

Gee, I'll miss DW's last minute panic packing. Awwww :wink2: