• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Official Troublemaker Amenity Tote Bag & CruiseCrazie Pin

Rate this topic

Is there going to be a tote bag for the Loco cruise also? I think I remember reading that previously, but sometimes get brain freeze, so can't really recall. The design looks great Chuck.

There sure is Cheryl! Tote bag, $100 cabin credit, champagne & chocolates per cabin and a 1 hour open bar cocktail party. And if I understand correctly *looking to Lisa or Chuck for verification*, those amenities will be added according to how many people book this group. :thumbup:

Ah yes you are so right. I have a feeling that the totebag will get added in now! :thumbup: How could I not do something like this for the Locos!!

OK who is going to design the Loco Logo? I could get some of them started early....

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrr you are so right Bloody William how could you not want to book with the Troublemakers & CruiseCrazies with all this great amenitys! :smile:

Shot across the bow I think we hit their powder kegs....lol

Now where B that rum.....lol :biggrin:

Have any of you had Big Black Dick Rum? I got some last time in the Caymans!

Is there going to be a tote bag for the Loco cruise also? I think I remember reading that previously, but sometimes get brain freeze, so can't really recall. The design looks great Chuck.

There sure is Cheryl! Tote bag, $100 cabin credit, champagne & chocolates per cabin and a 1 hour open bar cocktail party. And if I understand correctly *looking to Lisa or Chuck for verification*, those amenities will be added according to how many people book this group. :thumbup:

Ah yes you are so right. I have a feeling that the totebag will get added in now! :thumbup: How could I not do something like this for the Locos!!

OK who is going to design the Loco Logo? I could get some of them started early....

How about that pic of the t-shirt I sent you a while back?? LMAO :laugh:

ARRR!! Iron Tom thats a shot across the bow for the rest of the groups out there!! They look great!! :thumbup: A case of rum for Iron Tom!! ARRR!! :biggrin:
Arrr you are so right Bloody William how could you not want to book with the Troublemakers & CruiseCrazies with all this great amenitys! :smile:

I've heard of it but never had any. Is it good??

ARRR!! Iron Tom thats a shot across the bow for the rest of the groups out there!! They look great!! :thumbup: A case of rum for Iron Tom!! ARRR!! :biggrin:

I've heard of it but never had any. Is it good??

Good Question

Is it good Chuck ????