• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Millie Reunion Cruise..

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey,

We are OK with the Caribbean, I would suggest you don't get too close to mid December however. Getting home just before the Holiday season would possibly put a damper on things. Been there, done that, and it was one of the reasons we canceled out December 08 cruise to South America.

Been to most all of the islands dozens of times, but always ready sip a drink while listening to "Hot, Hot, Hot on the steel drums. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Crazies I have finished researching October 2008 and if the cruise lines are historic these cruises will be available for 2009 as well

I need you to look over the itineraries and decide which one(s) you favor for the month of October as a sailing date,,,

I do know that October is still in Hurricane season however these runs are towards the end of the month.

Please post your observations and opinions ...your comments now will adversely effect which itineraries will be presented for final voting....

For your Consideration for October 2009

Panama Canal

Option 1

Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Aruba, Aruba; Cartagena, Colombia; Panama Canal; Cristobal, Panama; Limon, Costa Rica; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Southern Caribbean

Option 2

Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Princess Cays, Bahamas; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands; Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Kitts and Nevis; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

October also is the month when repositioning cruises occur there are two options there:

Option 3

Bayonne, New Jersey; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles; Oranjestad, Aruba; Labadee, Haiti; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Option 4

Boston, Massachusetts; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands; St. Martin - Sint Maarten (island); Aruba, Aruba; Miami, Florida

Thanks for any and all imput... November and December to follow...

David wanted me to ask was there any interest in doing round trip west coast to Hawaii?

ty