• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies 2009 Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Steve you know what I thought .... how the cruise lines always want to charge for a group gatherings.. I think we all get together for lunch on afternoon on a sea day and make a reservation in the main dinning room... " A table for twenty please....how cool would that be.. they couldn't charge us a part charge because we are just having lunch.. :thumbup:

When we were on the Caribbean Princess in January, somebody from our x roll call made arrangements for us to have a section of the Skywalkers lounge available for a couple hours, at no charge. They even supplied a bartender and a waitress. This person made the arrangements a few weeks prior to the cruise.

Joey - just a thought on the table for 20. We won't be able to mix and mingle and will only be able to talk to the "closest 6" - I think it might be better if we meet in a lounge.... it doesn't have to be a previously arranged meeting, we can mingle with our drinks. What are others thoughts on this?

For those planning to join the group .. I wanted to ask a theoretical question.. hopefully we have some good choices... if you could only pick one of the following... which would you rather receive as part of the group benefit package...

OBC...

Dinner at specialty restaurant....

bottle wine/champagne....

something not listed..

On Board Credit.... I think.