• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Which is your Favorite Cruise line?

Rate this topic

Jenn.... I should have known that I can't mention the word "hats". We sailed Cunard from Cape Town, South Africa to Southampton, England and they had a great ceremony as we crossed the equator. They call it the "crossing the line" ceremony. We were all painted with whitewash and then dumped in the swimming pool. After this initiation we were presented with a certificate from Neptune!!

that sounds like a blast..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say currently Celebrity is my favorite cruiseline, but I also enjoy Princess, Cunard, HAL and Oceania. I see myself cruising more on HAL and Princess in the future due to their better itineraries.

We just returned home from NCL Star to the Mexican Riviera, and this was our second NCL Freestyle cruise. I can't wait to do another Freestyle. NCL is now our favorite....because of the dining.

We just returned home from NCL Star to the Mexican Riviera, and this was our second NCL Freestyle cruise. I can't wait to do another Freestyle. NCL is now our favorite....because of the dining.

Sue welcome home....