• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Not sure......I have a 2 mb chip but have no idea......guess I could load one and figure it out but can't until I'm ready to erase the cards.

isnt that the scary part... erasing the cards.. never knowing if you shoul make another copy or not..

:biggrin:

I will have thosse pictures on CD's before I empty the cards......no worries

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure......I have a 2 mb chip but have no idea......guess I could load one and figure it out but can't until I'm ready to erase the cards.

isnt that the scary part... erasing the cards.. never knowing if you shoul make another copy or not..

:biggrin:

I will have thosse pictures on CD's before I empty the cards......no worries

i made eight copies of the cd's in case i broke one..

I don't have a video camera, but my camera will also take short movies. The amount will depend on the size of the card in the camera. I have never yet taken a video with it, but I've thought about it. I will also take an extra chip along with me. It won't weigh down the luggage too much.

I will have to address the video camera issue at a later date, we have two but I don't know which one I will bring. I would like to buy a new lighter model but that probably isn't in the budget.

Just had to tell you a story...I got a chance to go shopping today for cruise clothes...went to Dillards, they were having a big sale...What caught my attention was what I could had could had outfitted my cruise attire with. ALL WHITE!!! LOL

I did get a few outfits in white, so ya'll try to keep me away from the red sauces, OK???

got some great bargains so it was a good day all in all. :cool2:

I did get a few outfits in white, so ya'll try to keep me away from the red sauces, OK???

we can try.. what color is baileys?

well it is kinda a caramel tan color I guess...hard to descibe, more tan I suppose. anybody want to help?

and yes, I know what you are doing...

we can try.. what color is baileys?

well it is kinda a caramel tan color I guess...hard to descibe, more tan I suppose. anybody want to help?

and yes, I know what you are doing...

what am i doing?

You're way ahead of me Andrea on the shopping for cruise wear. I'm still hoping to drop 20 lbs. before November.....I know, I'm dreaming.... :wacko:

I now have some nice white capris and a white top that would do for the white evening but I guarantee you that it won't be all white by the end of the evening :smile: