• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Question Of the Day

Rate this topic

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruising is a relaxing way to see new places and at the same time we both get to do things we like. Howie likes a nap, I like to read or chat with people instead. The biggest thing for us is we get to rest after our hectic lives, especially after tax season.

Joe and Joan suggested this Question for today.. so .,.....

Todays Question:

Do you let your credit card company know that you are traveling both domestically and internationally?

Hello, I wanted to respond to this question, it is a very good one. I have always let my credit card company know where and when we travel, what days we will be there etc. I think it is a good idea.

I live in Arkansas and Simmons Visa in located in Pine Bluff, AR. Maybe Simmons Visa keeps a closer eye on their Arkansas customers... one Christmas Simmons called me and asked me if I had made a particular charge at a store in Little Rock. (It was a large purchase at a store I don't normally shop at) I told them yes I bought it. Kinda of scary they know what you normally buy and where you normally buy it, buy if I had lost my credit card at Christmas that would have saved me some grief.

Andrea