• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Question of the Day: June 2008

Rate this topic

I remember our first cruise, standing in a long line, waiting for what seemed like forever before you moved on to the next line. The last few cruises, we breezed right up to the counter, checked in and walked right on to the ship.

I think you can contribute that to the on-line Pre-Cruise processing..

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember our first cruise, standing in a long line, waiting for what seemed like forever before you moved on to the next line. The last few cruises, we breezed right up to the counter, checked in and walked right on to the ship.

I think you can contribute that to the on-line Pre-Cruise processing..

I agree 100%.

Since we don't have any ports close our favorite is Port Canaveral. With relatives living in Orlando it is very easy for us to get to. Next, would be Port Everglades. Also easy to get in and out of. Least favorite is Long Beach. Nothing wrong with the port but flying in and out of LAX is a gigantic pain!

I hope so too Joey. I don't mind San Juan but the traffic around town and at the airport reminds me of NYC. Also the airport was hard to maneuver around in and the security lines were horrid. Hopefully it's improved since then, it's been a few years. Larry can probably tell you how it was since he just got back.