• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Question of the Day: July 2008

Rate this topic

rogue

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the conga line can "shuck and jive", you will find me right in the middle of it. Kinda like the "Hot, Hot, Hot" dance in the dining room. There are those that do (me) and those that watch (Jerry).

(The last two "sail aways" were pretty lame. Come to think of it, the entire outdoor music on the last two were pretty lame.)

I think it's fun to be on the pool deck for sailaway...and if they're playing "Hot, Hot, Hot" ( my favorite Caribbean song, even better ). For our Navigator transatlantic out of Ft. Lauderdale, we'd been writing on a forum for about two months, had a photo and guest list and had arranged to meet up at the pool bar for sailaway. That was so much fun - already were acquainted with about 150 people through our ongoing correspondence before we even got to the ship. At the sailaway party, we met face to face and hung out together the rest of the cruise. There were so many platinum, diamond and diamond plus passengers, they opened up the Ixtapa Lounge as our nightly concierge lounge so every night was a party and a continuation of sail away.

Carmen

Sometimes Yes and sometimes No. With 52 sailaways behind us it is a little tough to remember where we were. :unsure: I would say usually seated in a comfortable spot in the uppermost lounge with a good drink.