• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Questions for October

Rate this topic

sailingrose

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our most memorable was a snorkel trip off the Rhapsody of the Seas to Shark Ray Alley near Belize. The nurse sharks were in abundance, and they were up to six foot long. There was many other species of fish, as well.

Definately the Float Plane trip we did to Misty Fjords. The scenery was absolutely lovely and it was just about the most serene place on earth. We also got the added bonus to take off near a fish hatchery and were treated to the site of at least 100 eagles.

Memorable exists in many different forms:

I definitely remember the first time we went to Orient Beach in St. Martin. That struck a visual that I won't be able to erase for a very long time.

Scenic wise would be the very first time I ever snorkeled. It was at St. John's. I had no idea the ocean was so vast, colorful and beautiful.

Then, there was the American Eagle perched in the middle of the ocean somewhere in British Columbia.

Maybe it was the time we were hiking on the rope bridge in Hilo. I was last in line and the bridge gave way. Almost lost myself thousands of feet below.

Or was it the "pole" dancing on the catamaran at St. Kitts?

Great question. Surely has brought back many memories!!!