• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Travel is now our Exclusive Magazine Partner!

Rate this topic

Jason

It's with great pleasure that I announce the following...

Cruise Travel, the world's leading cruise vacation magazine, is now the exclusive cruise magazine partner of CruiseCrazies!!

As a result, Cruise Travel is offering all CruiseCrazies members and guests a complimentary 6-month subscription to Cruise Travel magazine...absolutely FREE! There's no reason why you shouldn't take advantage of this offer. I have personally been a subscriber for quite some time, and I highly recommend this magazine to all cruise enthusiasts. Give it a try, you've got nothing to lose! Here are the details:

If you love ships, you'll love Cruise Travel, the world's leading Cruise vacation magazine. Whether you're an experienced cruiser, a first-timer, or just dreaming of a cruise vacation, Cruise Travel is for you. Every issue is packed with full-color features on the best cruise ships, ports-of-call, and itineraries...Plus reviews of new and classic vessels, tips on shore excursions and shopping, and much more - All written by industry authorities. Cruise Guides and Cruise Roundups help you plan your vacation. Seasonal Cruise Calendars offer complete, up-to-date listings of ship schedules, itineraries, and fares. Experts express their thoughts in Cruise Views, readers share their experiences through Letters, and the latest industry happenings are covered in Cruise News.

ct500.jpg

Try it free for 6 months. The subscription does not automatically renew, so you don't have to worry about cancelling if you decide not to continue. This offer is available to new readers only, and Magazine can be sent only to U.S. mailing addresses.

https://www.kable.com/pub/ktrv/comp2.asp?=cz007