• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Looking for Transportation from LAX to Port

Rate this topic

btate

Hello fellow Crazie Crusiers. .

Been a long time.

I am looking for a reliable and inexpensive shuttle service from LAX to San Pedro. I know it is a short ride, but still need one. There will be six in our party and we will be leaving May 31.

I know some of you are in that area, I appreciate any tips.

Thank you in advance!

Byron.. Hi there.. Personally I would opt for super shuttle.. you can hire the van exclusively for just you guys for less than 15 dollars a person

http://www.supershuttle.com/

Joey,

Thanks for your information. I know you are a local to the area and appreciate your advise.

Hey Byron - we have just booked the Super Shuttle from LAX to San Pedro $17 one way. We booked them from the ship back to the airport as well. Thought that was a pretty good deal.... We'll be sailing on the beautiful Mariner a month before you!

Hey Byron - we have just booked the Super Shuttle from LAX to San Pedro $17 one way. We booked them from the ship back to the airport as well. Thought that was a pretty good deal.... We'll be sailing on the beautiful Mariner a month before you!

I look forward to hearing about your review. Please include all the little details I would like to know. . All the things to avoid and all the must see events. Not sure if you are in driving or flying, but look forward to hearing about your shuttle experience. That is the only part I don't have figured out yet.

I appreciate your response and look forward to your review.