• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Email Notification

Rate this topic

zebra

Having just booked another cruise on the Mariner of the Seas I was very surprised when I received an email message today notifying us that we could book either at the Portofino Restaurant or Chops Grille online before sailing. Not only bookings for these specialty restaurants but we could also book for the Mystery Dinner Theater and for the Italian Wine evening Extravaganza - it's really great being able to access these reservations on line, it sure beats standing in line as soon as one gets onboard, after all there are far more important things we want to go once we get onboard- how about you?

Oh, Jackie, I so agree with you. It gets almost frantic having to run and make appts. for everything, check out your table in the dining room, order flowers and choose different "packages." We're tired before we start. What a nice additiion!

I agree with you all. Rose will remember, we had just hooked up with them when we got onboard and I had to run off and make our dinner and Mystery Show reservations.... that was such a pain.