• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

RADIANCE OF THE SEAS - November 8, 2010

Rate this topic

Hi Rose!

...But it's the early part of November and only 5 days...... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Plus, MaryLou and I promise to behave (NOT!)

Speak for yourself Martha!!! LOL

Now, MaryLou, we have to at least put on a good front if we want others to join us!!! LOL :biggrin:

You are so right Martha. I'll try to behave but can't make any promises for Jim

....Nor Lee, especially when they get together!! :biggrin:

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose - that is wonderful news. Looking forward to sailing with you & Howie again. You can have the Radiance all ready for us after your 4 day cruise. We are on the Aft on Deck 10 if you can get something near there.

Will probably make it official tomorrow Marylou! We have to have the same cabin back to back so we'll see how that goes.

I saw the lobster on the beach post......where???? We haven't been to the west in a couple of years and we've only been to Costa Maya once.

Rose - We had the lobster on the beach in Costa Maya. I'll dig out the information again and post it. It was not at an all inclusive - drinks were included in the price but the food was extra. Not sure what we are doing in Costa Maya this time as there are quite a few all - inclusive places. You & Howie may have to be our advanced scouting team. lol

We are going to an all inclusive in Cozumel this time. I'll also send you that information. We already have reservations there but I'm sure it would be no problem adding 2 more if you are interested.

Rose - the place we went in Costa Maya was Pez Quadro. We were there pre-hurricane and it was great but completely destroyed but I read that they have rebuilt. There are several others that I am looking at also.

In Cozumel - we have reservations at Nachi Cocom- $49 per person - they only allow 100 reservations per day so if you are interested you better book soon - or let me know and I'll see what I can do about changing our reservations to 6. FYI there are 4 other ships in Coz with us that day so it will probably fill up fast.

WELCOME ABOARD ROSE & HOWIE - can't wait to cruise with you again. We will be right over you I guess. What cabin did you get? We are in 1102 - Martha & Lee are in 1106. Unfortunately some poor unsuspecting cruiser is in 1104. :biggrin: