• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

RADIANCE OF THE SEAS - November 8, 2010

Rate this topic

Hi Martha - sure do wish we were cruising sooner but November will be here before we know it. Can't wait to see you & Lee again. Lucky Rose & Howie are cruising right now. Did you switch to My Time dining? We did and I believe Rose did also.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for reminding me; I don't think we ever did. I really want to see if it has improved any. Will have to make myself a note!

Looked for hotels but think it is too early as I don't see anything on sale. What area did Jackie say to look in? My guess is downtown and westshore?

waf125 wrote...
Thanks for reminding me; I don't think we ever did. I really want to see if it has improved any. Will have to make myself a note!

Looked for hotels but think it is too early as I don't see anything on sale. What area did Jackie say to look in? My guess is downtown and westshore?

Downtown and westshore are  exactly what Jackie suggested.     I don't think you have to wait to see a sale on Priceline - you can bid on there anytime.    The sales are in case you want to just book and pay their asking price.   

Hope you switch over to My Time.   It would be a shame if Rose & Howie and Jim & I had to gossip about you and Lee all through dinner.    lol.gif  

Oh, now that would never happen, would it?????

We are definitely switching over; I have just forgotten to do it yet!! Don't want any gossiping!!

I meant I was just checking on expedia and travelocity for prices and didn't see anything. Are you just going to bid 4 star in those areas? When do you think we should start bidding?