• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Do you use the gym for exercise on your cruise?

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

I usually use the treadmill, eliptical, stair stepper or just go out on the running deck for exercise on our cruises. I also use the stairs most of the time so feel like I get enough exercise to be able to eat those yummie desserts!

Steve used everything. We came home from our first cruise with Vitality point stuff, t-shirts, hat, key chains... he'd drag me everywhere and we attended all dance classes. Used gym equipment and did cardio classes

Carnival cruise they didn't have much but he still used everything in the gym..oh and he ran the tracks too.

Oh yes. I exercise regulary. On cruises it comes to about every ither day and days I don't use the gym I walk a bit on the track. At home I go the the park district gym and do stretches, some ab and back work, then 30 mins. on a treadmill or elliptical machine, then walk a bit to cool down. Gotta get it done as its a life style thing to help keep weight down and keep my CV status tuned.