• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

You've posted the pictures but

Rate this topic

Longboysfan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, you want the real story. Well one person got "lost" for a few hours :rolleyes2: . Another got very "friendly" with the captain :wink2: . I'm sure nobody said anything about who missed the ship in Barbados. Then there was Steve. OMG!!! What can you say about him. Of course, Rose is very normal. :wacko: Then there are all of those things that I'm sworn not to talk about (just give me a little time).

OK, you want the real story. Well one person got "lost" for a few hours :rolleyes2: . Another got very "friendly" with the captain :wink2: . I'm sure nobody said anything about who missed the ship in Barbados. Then there was Steve. OMG!!! What can you say about him. Of course, Rose is very normal. :wacko: Then there are all of those things that I'm sworn not to talk about (just give me a little time).

LOL Howard! :laugh: .....but you forgot one thing....oh, never mind.....I forgot I promised him..er.. her that I wouldn't say anything about that incident in St. Lucia :wink2: