• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

K & R's Carnival Fantasy photo link

Rate this topic

KeithnRita

I remember going to Florida one winter break and it was dreary and we drapped towels around everything but our faces and hands. Our thoughts were that once we got back to Philly and were bundled up, no one would see but our hands and faces.

Despite the clouds and cold weather, you all looked like you had a blast. Thanks for sharing

Great photos as always, Keith and Rita.

Congratulations on your hula hoop title. By the way, the photo of the 2 of you on the Lido Deck, Keith, are you holding up that pole is the pole holding you up????

Love the photos of the four of you. All beautiful. So glad you enjoyed in spite of the cold. thanks for sharing them with us.

Great photos as always, Keith and Rita.

Congratulations on your hula hoop title. By the way, the photo of the 2 of you on the Lido Deck, Keith, are you holding up that pole is the pole holding you up????

Love the photos of the four of you. All beautiful. So glad you enjoyed in spite of the cold. thanks for sharing them with us.

The pole was supporting me and my bumb knee. It was acting up a little on the first few days of our cruise.

I will be posting a review soon and a video of Rita doing the hula hoop.