• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

A job update.....I did not find out Friday if I got the job.  If any of you watched the national news, you saw a tiny bit of what is going on in Milwaukee.  The floods, tornados, sink holes, etc. are unbelievable........and much more than what was shown on the national news.  And we are supposed to get 2 more inches of the wet stuff tonight....................god help us!  The ground is beyond saturated and the rivers are already above flood stage and the sewers are over filled.

Anyway, I can understand with all that is going on in the area why I did not hear from the facility today.............they are in a bit of a low lying area (downhill at least from a high point).  I am now waiting til Monday to hear anything.  Thanks for all the good wishes.

Lisa - will keep my fingers crossed over the weekend for good news on the job front on Monday.    In the meantime, stay safe with the awful weather you are having.

I actually do have a little notebook with questions for the crew of the Explorer.    I hope to get some answers on how the My Time will work for a large group and a few other things.        If anyone has any questions, please ask here and I will try and get them answered for you.

Wow Mary Lou; looks like you are going to be a busy lady on board Explorer of the Seas doing research for the group, Martini's, Dinner Time info, and Conditions the Ship is in. You are going to need one or more of those Umbrella Martini, or your Drink of Choice. I myself enjoy the Fruity/ Tropical Drinks ( Pina Coladas, Mango Tango, & or Bahama Mama. Don't forget to enjoy yourself as well.clap.gifdance.gif