• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Welcome Aboard Arne; I always enjoy meeting folks from other countries, and share interesting stories. Keep the postings coming we all love to hear from new cruisers. Looks like the group is getting larger, the more the merrier.salut.gifdance.gifthumleft.gif

Hi, Arne!  Welcome to Cruise Crazies!

I am the "Ellie" in Martin's pseudonym of "MisterEllie".  I am looking forward to meeting you and am glad we will be cruising with "the Danes". ...Arne, Carsten & the infamous "MisterEllie".   This cruise will be such a fun time for all. My husband, Frank, told Martin he's his American Dad.....although I'd rather call myself his friend than his American Mother.  Sounds way too old & frumpy otherwise.dance.gif  

Just got off the Explorer and have nothing but GOOD things to report. Had a great time - food was very good - and they make a pretty decent martini. lol Will give you a full report with pictures once I have relaxed a bit. Boy - cruising is exhausting.