• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

We are 1 YEAR away from sailing on the Explorer of the Seas. To get everyone excited and to maybe entice others into joining us I have posted some photos of the Explorer in the photo section. Take a look and see what is waiting for us.

Thanks Keith for telling me how to get the photos posted. That was really easy. LOL

ok...i've been gone 4 a while...please help me find the site...i will b on this cruis
LindaSue - got to the Photos link on the  bar above and then to members albums and then to Explorer of the Seas.    I will be additing a few more photos over the next few days.

Are you going with a group or will you be joining the Crazie Explorers?   The more the merrier.

cruisetarp wrote...
ok...i've been gone 4 a while...please help me find the site...i will b on this cruis
LindaSue - got to the Photos link on the  bar above and then to members albums and then to Explorer of the Seas.    I will be additing a few more photos over the next few days.

Are you going with a group or will you be joining the Crazie Explorers?   The more the merrier.
i'll b joining the crazies!!!  i've wanted 2 meet u all 4 some time...my compiter is acting up so when my messages get cut off ...lol...sorry about that...i didn't even know that i managed 2 send the last 1...glad i did...so now i will try 2 follow ur directions...i intend 2 not miss anyother cruise crazies event ever again...God willing of course...