• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

cruisetarp wrote...
ok...i've been gone 4 a while...please help me find the site...i will b on this cruis
LindaSue - got to the Photos link on the  bar above and then to members albums and then to Explorer of the Seas.    I will be additing a few more photos over the next few days.

Are you going with a group or will you be joining the Crazie Explorers?   The more the merrier.
great picsclap.gif...ty, ty, ty...now how do i get on board..lol..the cruise list with u all?whistle.gif

ok...please tell me where i sign up, make my reservation, pay my deposit, etc, etc, etc...lol...i want 2 get on board this cruise now...been gone 4 so long and many things have changed in here i'm having a little problem getting around...so please, please please help me get on board "the crazies explorer"...ty, ty, ty!!

LindaSue - we have no set TA for this cruise. Just call your own TA if you have one or call Royal Caribbean directly and book this cruise. Once it is booked, just PM me and send me your cabin number, an email address where we can contact you if necessary and the dinner seating you have selected (just about all of the Crazies have selected My Time dining) and join in the planning. We are happy to have you on board.

In case you haven't seen it there is a brief bit on each of the ports we will visit. See them at Ports of Call - under Other ports.

Mary Lou; Thanks for the pictures, Can't wait! I did a Cruise on the Navigator of the Seas the sister ship to the Explorer so that is why they look similar. Looks like the ship is in excellent shape. We are only 36 days from Oasis of the Seas and we are getting exited. Then we can start looking foward to next year's Cruise. Any word on the T shirts? Well Mary Lou got to go for now, I will be back later.thumleft.gifsalut.gif

Just finished viewing the great photos of the Explorer. Thanks, Mary Lou. I am even more excited now. Can't wait to get on board and explore the Explorer! I know there are some experts who have sailed the Explorer and can tell us about all the nooks and crannies.