• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

We will also try to spread out the activities and start them late morning so that if you wish to sleep in you can. Not everyone gets up at the crack of dawn with Marylou LOL
Thanks, sailingrose!     I work PM shift at home and I DREAD days where I have to get up early to make an excursion.  And this is problem as I LOVE breakfast in the dining room, but the hours are soooo limited,.......so I usually end up getting room service and a late morning trip to the buffet.  

Howard,  I am so sorry that you won't be on the cruise, but congratulations to your son!

And I think that a game time a couple of days would be fun!   Not sure about the walk........love the cause, but have to see how the knees feel the day of the walk.

All in for for a cabin crawl and a slot pull.

Anyone else love playing trivia?  We could meet up and be a team for some of the big trivia games they have like the battle of the sexes, etc.  And with MTD we can actually work dinner around this if we would have to.

• 2 weeks later...

Who will be next to join these Crazies as we cruise through New England & Canada on the beautiful Explorer of the Seas: 

Jim & MaryLou  - Cruisetarp

Rose & Howie -  Sailingrose

Debbie & Zack- Deb 1220

Lisa - Sailinglisa

Hector& Maureen - Dino1Pa.

Martin & Carsten -MisterEllie

Steve & Lynda - Lashl

Keith & Rita - Keith&Rita

Ellie & Frank - Ellie

Toni & Lester - 1ShipShape

Arne - McCloud

You have chatted with a lot of these Crazies in the past - now is your chance to meet them in person.    

Everbody that's going on this cruise...or even thinking about it....should read RayColey's Review of this exact itinerary on the Enchantment. Very thorough and full of interesting tips and ideas for each port.....