• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Fans of Lost

Rate this topic

So, is everyone as lost as I am??? I got the part where Jack volunteered to watch over the light of the island. As far as everything else, ???? I must say, it was a horrible ending for Sun and Jin. To kill them off at this point of the story, was horrible, with their daughter at home. But that was last week. That Locke, or rather the black monster is one mean guy. Any guesses on where this is all leading to? I haven't a clue.

I used to watch the show, but I simply "Lost" interest a couple seasons ago. Too many twists and turns that never seemed to resolve anything. I hope you get it all figured out though, Cheryl.

Greg has watched it since episode 1, but I have just never been able to get into it. I am usually on my computer or reading when it is on, so I kind of hear what is going on. I just cannot follow it, with all the different scenario's going on of how all these characters might have interacted when off the island. Sorry Cheryl, but I am one of those who is usually ocunting the minutes until it goes off....a lot of good it does me, since he watched V right after Lost and that is another one that I find really strange.

After Stargate SG-1, then next to "V", Lost is my 3rd favorite show. I cried when Sun and Jin died but then again they died together which was really bitter sweet. If and when I go, I want to go with Steve. I have my reasons so it was as beautiful as it was sad. I can honestly say it (IMHO) was one of the best series in recent history. I absolutely loved not having a clue where things were headed and having puzzle pieces fall in to place episodes later. The possibilities of what they were getting at kept everyone guessing..from heaven and hell to another dimension, or even just someone's dream..anything was possible. I didn't watch it in the very beginning but the network had this "get Lost all over again" sometime during the end of the first season so I thought what the heck. I remember sitting on the edge of the couch and being blown away and insisting Steve watch it immediately when he got home. It's the end of an era for me and one show that will greatly be missed.

I've never missed an episode and got hooked on it initially because of Jack, the main character, who I loved , loved , loved on Party of Five., Matthew Fox. Once the show started, as confusing as it was, and I saw Josh Holloway , between him and Jack, there was no way I could not watch. I think what's so unusual and riveting about this show is that there are several very strong characters and they are all so different. I guess , more than trying to figure out every little riddle and angle, I was riveted by the relationships between all the characters, especially the love triangle of Jack, Sawyer and Kate. The show did not have one dull, boring episode, IMO.

Shaunna, I will really miss this show too. I have also been watching V , probably because it comes on right after lost and I loved Scott Wolf , who was also a great, loveable character from Party of Five. The Fox and the Wolf, just could never get enough of them from that show so loved watching them on these two shows.

Cheryl, Wayne could never get interested in either of these, but then again, Wayne can't sit still long enough to get interested in any shows that are on during the week.