• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

A Welcome Message From Jason, Founder

Rate this topic

Jason

20 hours ago, popinjaylv said:

Hello thank you for sharing and having me

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, popinjaylv! We all love cruising and this is a great place for help planning your next trip and talking about past adventures!

• Jason featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for the addition to this group.

Our first cruise if it goes ahead will be in late July. We will be cruising the inside passage from Seaward to Vancouver on the Celebrity X group. Hope it is as awesome as it sounds.

Thanks again for the add.

Welcome, Krasbo!  I am scheduled to go to Alaska in mid-June and remaining hopeful.   This will be our 4th cruise to Alaska so please, if you have any questions, or would like info on anything, let me know!  I LOVE to talk about my favorite place on earth, lol.

• 4 months later...
Guest CruisingWithKarina

Thanks Jason. I’m glad to be here. Question for you ‘how do I change my email address?’ I’ve tried to do so several times through my profile but it won’t let me do it.

On 8/9/2020 at 2:54 AM, CruisingWithKarina said:

Thanks Jason. I’m glad to be here. Question for you ‘how do I change my email address?’ I’ve tried to do so several times through my profile but it won’t let me do it.

Hi Karin and welcome. I can help with that: Go to your profile in the upper right corner of the screen and choose Settings, then on the left you'll see Email. You can change it there. 

See you around!

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 1.56.34 PM.png

• 1 year later...

Thanks for welcoming me into this group.  I have been on a couple cruises but nowhere near to being “seasoned”.  My last cruise was canceled due to COVID, but my next one is scheduled for May 2022 on Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston.  I’m so looking forward to this trip!