• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Souvenirs Overrunneth

Rate this topic

Orrymain

We'll get lots of little trinkets as souveniers, but usually get one bigger souvenier that we'll display in our family room. We have one shef for all of these.

I try to get a picture of the ship, in addition to the freebe that is in the room, along with post-card type pictures of where we visit. To me, the post-card pictures of the islands are so much better than what I can take (especially since I have managed to delete all the pictures on my new camera!)

We don't have kids or family in Tucson so we don't buy gifts for them. We do, however, bring things back for our co-workers. As a coffee lover, I tend to bring beans back (especially if we are visiting a country that grows them!) My Hawaii trip cost me a lot of money to bring back all that Kona coffee! (Good thing the luggage limitations weren't in place the first time!)

Jokingly we have said that we won't pack anything and just purchase the 3 for $10 t-shirts at each island and call that "our wardrobe"

Great questions that you ask. Keep 'em coming!

Charms for my bracelet (which is so heavy it should be licenced as a lethal weapon lol) mugs and shot glasses. All relatively light to pack and usable :o)

And every time I wear the bracelet someone asks what all the charms represent - most of the time they are sorry they asked because I have at least 60 of them and it's a long story :o)

And I enjoy my morning coffee in the mugs - each one takes me back to a great vacation !!!