• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

We are babyboomers and will be empty nesters this fall only wish we could cruise more but since we are in Southwestern Ontario Canada(only 1hr30min west of Detroit, MI) we have to always think of airfare :tongue: and hotel pre-cruise because we usually get away from the cold lol!

Hi Gina & Tim! Empty-nesting now could mean snow-birding before too long – that’d make it a lot easier to cruise more often! :biggrin:

• 2 years later...

Hi Winnie, and Welcome to our cruise community! Whether you're a seasoned cruiser or planning your first, we would love to hear your comments, stories and questions. Is there a cruise in your future? Why not join one or both of our CruiseCrazies group cruises -  Norway Fjords 7.30.17 or Panama Canal 4.10.18. See the links in my signature for more info.

See you around the forums!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Welcome Aboard Cruise Crazies, We hope you will enjoy and join the conversations, ask any question, read the articles, a wealth of information awaits you...?? Just one of many Cruises Lines and ships we experienced...

image.thumb.png.4140c7457ebabf6334d8ad60811d82d6.pngimage.thumb.png.dbc48ebb1895699d821b7b776a096e1f.png

3 hours ago, Yelton1973 said:

Hello, my name is Kelly. My fam is myself, my wure, and we have 2 daughters. Cruise number 8 is booked for next year out of cape liberty, New Jersey for an 8 day Bermuda and Bahamas. It's our oldest daughters graduation cruise.

Hi Kelly, and welcome! Congratulations on your daughter’s graduation. What better way to celebrate than a cruise! Enjoy! ???

• 2 months later...

Hi Jan...and hi to Maria!  Welcome to CruiseCrazies!  It's so nice to have you aboard.  Congratulations on the booking for 2020.  Hope you will join in and check out the forums, and tell us about your former cruises, and your new one coming up.  We love reviews and stories about your cruises.  There is also a place for your pictures and personal blogs.  We also have a place to chat and tell us about yourself on the "Daily Dock."  Don't be afraid to join in and have fun, and we all can keep on learning about each other, and our cruises and the ships we sail on, and all sorts of good information.  If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.