• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:25 AM, Yelton1973 said:

Hello, my name is Kelly. My fam is myself, my wure, and we have 2 daughters. Cruise number 8 is booked for next year out of cape liberty, New Jersey for an 8 day Bermuda and Bahamas. It's our oldest daughters graduation cruise.

Hi Kelly...welcome to CruiseCrazies! It's so nice to have you with us.  Congratulations on your cruise booking for next year, and congratulations to your daughter on her graduation. Hope you stay and check out our site.  Lots of nice forums and information, and places to give reviews and even start a blog.  We also have a place that we chat on, "The Daily Dock."  Don't be afraid to join in.  If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Edited by Shari2

On 9/12/2018 at 3:19 PM, grizz516 said:

Hi, I am Jan and my spouse is Maria. We have taken many cruises on Disney, Norwegian, Holland and Carnival. We will be taking another one in 2020 a 7 day back to back on Disney.

Hey Jan and Maria, welcome aboard!  Hope to see you posting here often ? 

Hi Fellow Cruise Enthusiasts!

I have been passionate about ships since I was very young. My first 'cruise' was on the venerable Lake Huron ferry the SS Norisle. I was 8 years old and thought I was truly on a ship. I decided that travelling on ships must be in my future. Once I started working, I planned as many holidays on ships as I could afford. I truly enjoy shipboard life and have taken a number of Transatlantic and one Transpacific crossing. The opportunity to sample various destinations is another appeal for me. I (now we) have returned for longer vacations to ports we loved and also taken places off our wish list after a cruise visit. There is no favourite ship or cruise line for me, as I love to sample all different sizes and styles. My cruise log includes QM2, QE2, Seadream Yacht Club 1, the original and elegant Royal Princess. We recently spent a wonderful 34 days circumnavigating Australia on Oceania's Regatta. There has only been one ship and line that I truly disliked, but I will be polite and not name it here. We are now retired and cruises are always figure in our travel plans.

Below are few pictures of some of my most memorable ships including the old SS Norisle. It is a pleasure to be a part of Cruise Crazies. I look forward to hearing your stories and seeing your photos.

Donald

450px-SS_Norisle_(ship,_1946).jpg

Norway.jpg

sagafjord_1965_tn1.JPG

costa atlantica.jpg

Seadream Yacht Club.jpg

Hi DonaldMC!  WELCOME!...it's so nice to have you on CruiseCrazies with us.  I love hearing about your cruises and seeing the great pictures.  I love the picture of the "Norway."  We also cruised on her a few  years back.  I haven't been on the QM 2, but I have friends who have sailed on her many times.  We would love to have you join in our forums and would love to hear all about some of your cruises.  We have forums for reviews, pictures, information, and much more.  We even have a forum to just chat, called "The Daily Dock."  Come and join in on any of the forums...we will love to hear from you.  If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Edited by Shari2

Donald - thanks for sharing your photos and ship experiences. I can imagine how an 8-year-old would be enchanted by the Norisle ferry. No need to be "polite" here. We would LOVE to hear about your least favorite cruise line. I promise we won't judge!?

My dream is to do a transatlantic, but if I want to take my husband along, I have to adhere to his schedule which, unfortunately, doesn't allow for long cruises at the best times of the year. ? May someday ...