• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

Hello to all new members to CruiseCrazies, We are John and Jackie from Tampa Bay Area, we have cruised on, Carnival, Ncl, Holland America, Royal Caribbean and Princess a total of 28 cruise and counting, Any question you may have on cruising we the whole gang from cruise crazies can help, so don't be afraid to ask!!

And Again Welcome to the fun of cruising.:thumbup:

scalise12 :cool2:

With all the new members we've been getting , maybe some of you would like to introduce yourselves. We are a very friendly group and love new members. We have many members who are very experienced cruisers and are glad to answer any and all questions. So, just introduce yourselves and feel free to ask away.

Hi all cruisers, my name is Mary and I love to Cruise! I have been married to my husband for almost 23 years, we live in Deltona, Florida, I have 3 adult daughters and a 2 year old grand daughter. Our next cruise is on July 9th, 2011 on the NCL Star to Alaska-Can't Wait! Neve sailed on NCL, so this should be intersted. Have been on 5 cruises (Carnival), but as a previous travel Agent, have toured may different lines.

Looking for friends to chat and share pictures/stories!

Hi all cruisers, my name is Mary and I love to Cruise! I have been married to my husband for almost 23 years, we live in Deltona, Florida, I have 3 adult daughters and a 2 year old grand daughter. Our next cruise is on July 9th, 2011 on the NCL Star to Alaska-Can't Wait! Neve sailed on NCL, so this should be intersted. Have been on 5 cruises (Carnival), but as a previous travel Agent, have toured may different lines.

Looking for friends to chat and share pictures/stories!

Hi Mary. Welcome to Cruise Crazies!!!! We're practically neighbors we live in Orlando my parents live in your neck of the woods, Edgewater. Curious to see what you think of NCL. We have never cruised on them. Hope you make yourself at home. Stop by the Daily Dock and share your life and your days with us, it's a place to chat, wish each other well, and just get to know all of us. Glad you joined us.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Sherry. It's good to see you posting. Amazingly,this board has been around for over a decade. It really is a friendly board. I think that you'm love it here.

Hi I'm Sherry and I just joined. I live just south of Atlanta, Ga. We are baby boomers with kids still home, 31 and 24, they usually cruise with us. We have sailed on Carnival, RCCL and Norweigian. Glad to see a new forum up and running

Hi Sherry, it so nice to meet you! Howard is correct, CruiseCrazies has been around over 10 years now.:smile: :smile:

Hi I'm Sherry and I just joined. I live just south of Atlanta, Ga. We are baby boomers with kids still home, 31 and 24, they usually cruise with us. We have sailed on Carnival, RCCL and Norweigian. Glad to see a new forum up and running

Welcome aboard Sherry. Glad you joined us. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hello everyone. I'm totally new to cruising. I'm single and my only child just graduated from High School. I am so excited to be going on a cruise this year. I'm starting off small with a trip to Cozumel and Progresso.

Welcome aboard Luv2bsingle! Glad you joined us. Great idea to start small with a shorter cruise. Looking forward to getting to know you.