• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

I'm new at this computer stuff and not sure how it works so.... I may be doing this all wrong.. but I'm definitely not new to cruising. My husband and I will be doing our first platinum cruise December 2, 2011 on the Carnival Spirit, 15 days to Hawaii. An one else going on it? My first was on Carnival Triumph with my girlfriend September 21, 2001 (yes 10 days after 9 /11). Then my husband & I did a 'back to back' on the Carnival Triumph in September of 2004 for our honeymoon, next was 'back to back' Carnival Legend in December 2006, Then 'back to back' Carnival Spirit April 2008, and last was 'back to back' Carnival Freedom October 2009. We like to go 'back to back' because 6 & 7 days just aren't enough to really get into it.. You just relax & its time to go home...

I'm new at this computer stuff and not sure how it works so.... I may be doing this all wrong.. but I'm definitely not new to cruising.

You did good with the computer stuff, and welcome aboard the CruiseCrazies ship!:smile: :smile:

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, My name is Terry and my wifes name is Sue. I just joined this site and it looks like alot of fun. We have been on 4 cruises and are looking at our 5th. We love cruising and friendly people and you all sure seem friendly to me. We look forward to getting to know you all and sharing with you.

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am brand new to cruising. I have never been on a cruise. I am here to try and find out more. I was very close to booking a cruise, but I could not tell anything about the room and location. I dont understand the room ratings, and grades. So I am trying to really learn. I hope to hear some good suggestions.

Thank you.

Howdy all! My name is Danielle and my hubby and I will be taking our 1st cruise in 74 days! Naa, i'm not excited at all tongue.gif

We will be sailing out of Galveston, TX on Carnival Triumph with several of our race friends. They all took the same cruise last summer and talked us (really the hubby) into going. I'm looking forward to finding out all the info I can before we set sail and it looks like I've found the right place! I've done some research on the ship etc.. but i like to hear tips and trick and any advice from real life people. Looking forward to getting to know y'all! cool.gif