• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Princess 10 day Eastern Caribbean

Rate this topic

Kevin...I'll have to watch for that on Frontier. Families shouldn't have to be separated.

On our last flight on Delta...to Vegas...Marc was booked in a regular seat in the back of the plane, and I had decided to go at the last minute, so had to pay bucoo bucks for a First Class seat. It was nice, but, didn't really want to be separated from Marc. Anyway, when I got on the plane and looked for my seat, someone was sitting in it. I mentioned politely to the stewardess, and she said the guy in my seat wanted to sit with his friend...so that left me taking another seat which was not the aisle seat I paid for. Usually I wouldn't have said anything...I don't like to make waves, but I had paid plenty for the seat and asked for (and it was confirmed) the aisle seat because I had a superficial blood clot in my leg. She refused to have the other guy go to his own seat, even after I told her I had a blood clot in my leg and needed to get up a lot...so a kind gentleman moved to the window seat that the stewardess had wanted me to take, and he let me have his aisle seat. I can't imagine how they can do that when you pay for your seat, and it was assigned, and then let someone else have it...this was even first class, and I had paid close to $1000. for the seat since I booked at the last 3 days before leaving. Not sure I want to fly Delta anymore either. I really should have written a letter to Delta, but I let it go.

Anyway...sure think the airlines need to have better service with seating.

Edited by Shari2