• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What has ben your longest cruise?

Rate this topic

gogetter

• 7 years later...

Long cruises are my preference and I have cruised many.. typically 15-16 days.. a couple of b2bs and a b2b2b gave me 24 & 25 days on board. I enjoy the Transatlantic cruises.. cruised OZ - NZ several years ago 16 days... WONDERFUL!

• 2 weeks later...

15 days twice:  once to Hawaii, roundtrip LA, and once doing the full crossing of the Panama Canal.  We LOVE the longer cruises and want to get on a transatlantic, and the 28-day Hawaii/Tahiti sailing on Princess...among others.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:34 PM, AndiD said:

15 days twice:  once to Hawaii, roundtrip LA, and once doing the full crossing of the Panama Canal.  We LOVE the longer cruises and want to get on a transatlantic, and the 28-day Hawaii/Tahiti sailing on Princess...among others.

If you like sea days you'll LOVE a TA cruise.. I've been on 3 and have CCL Legend booked for a 16 day NYC-London via Greenland, Iceland, Shetland Isles, Ireland (5 ports, 11 sea days) in Jun 2020 with a bunch of folks I met on my last TA (May 2018 on CCL Horizon). Have cruised the Panama Canal 3x now.. if you get the opportunity try to find out if the ship will be passing through the "old" locks.. they are so fascinating with the flurry of activity assisting the ship through the locks.. the "new" locks are so automated as a gal sitting beside me on my last trip through so aptly said "it is about as exciting as watching paint dry!" HAH!  Enjoy!

• 5 months later...