• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Is there anything you DO NOT do on a cruise?

Rate this topic

gogetter

• 3 months later...
Never been to an art auction and don't plan on doing so anytime in the future.

I don't blame you. I used to go to them, but found my time could be better spent lounging in a deck chair!

• 5 weeks later...

Worry... I don't worry. I do bring my laptop as I really enjoy chronicling our voyages and posting to either my website, my blog or Carnival funville.

We always arrive at the port location a day before the cruise to be able to take a deep breath, feel the vacation vibe steal it's way into our souls and focus on the adventure ahead. The first sight of the ship's funnel makes my heart pound and the second my foot plants itself on the ship I am done for. I don't care what we do, when we do it, how we do it or what we don't do. If we do everything... great... if we do nothing... I'm thrilled.

We've been to most of the ports many times and have our favorite things to do and friends to see. On Jamaica we have to make it a point to visit Javia Shaw... a wonderful tour operator who is the exclusive provider of tour for our Crazies. He's invited us to have lunch at his house when we're there in October... can't wait!!

We love Public Beach in Grand Cayman and Calico Jack's. Fantastic beach favored by the locals and a great little bar to quench your thirst at.

And so it goes... if we get off the ship in port, fine, if we stay on board, fine. We don't try to overplan... we do what we please when we please. That's what we love about cruising!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I have given this much thought... I think the only think on a cruise I WON'T do... is participate in the Hairy Chest Contest.

Good move... Thank God for the differences between men and women!

I have a hairy chest... a VERY hairy chest and I won't play!!!

:biggrin: