• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What is the attraction of an Alaskan cruise?

Rate this topic

Believe it or not, I have never read a review where someone was disappointed or unhappy with Alaska. The scenery and nature was amazing. There is also a lot of history to experience.

Before we started planning, I wondered why on earth anyone would want to go somewhere cold on vacation. Once I started planning, I became very excited about the trip. There were 6 of us ranging from 10 to 72 and everyone enjoyed the trip greatly. In addition to the cruise, we spent a week in the Interior of AK with an RV.

Ann

• 10 months later...

I'm going with a group to Alaska next year. I'm a warm-weather climate cruiser so Alaska is a tough sell. I'm still not happy about having to pack a parka to go on a cruise in August. But with a full day in glorious Glacier Bay I'm already getting excited for the trip -- and it's more than a year away.

I love to lay out on the sundeck so I will probably spend more time in the hot tub on this trip. :smile: