• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WHAT WOULD YOU change ABOUT cARNIVAL?

Rate this topic

gogetter

I WOULD TAKE A HARD LOOK AT THE ITINERARIES,

YES BELIZE WOULD BE GONE :thumbdown: ALONG WITH OCHOS RIOS :thumbdown: 1ST THING BEFORE I WOULD SIT DOWN IN THE CEO CHAIR :excl:

ADD A CRUISE TO BERMUDA FROM ONE OF THE PORTS EAST COAST OF FLORIDA:thumbup:

ALSO LONGER ITINERARIES TO SOUTH AMERICA, PANAMA CANAL, AND THE LIST GOES ON :excl: 14 DAYS, PLUS.

ALSO CHANGE THE MUSIC IN ALL DINING PLACES ON THE SHIP :thumbdown::thumbup:

• 8 months later...

I would get rid of adult shows. That kind of humor and language just isn't necessary. I avoid the late night shows for that reason. I attend the early shows because the jokes and format are hilarious without being offensive. No I am not prude....just some things are needed to make a vacation.

I would also keep the drink of the day and would require the bar servers to ask if you want a regular or souvenir glass. The price is often a dollar or more for the souvenir glass and most new cruisers don't know this. Also, just how many cheap plastic souvenir glasses does one need.? :) I realize it's revenue for the ship but really.

Last cruise, I noticed you couldn't hear the announcements in the cabin. I tried looking for a setting on the phone but with no luck. I was told that people complained so they stopped it. I would like the OPTION of having it if I want. I enjoy the announcements. I forget some shows etc and it is a great reminder.

It would be nice if ALL balconies had the option of opening so no matter where you are in a balcony, if you travel with someone next to you, you can open the balcony if you want.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...