• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Island Princess Panama

Rate this topic

sailingrose

Nice review, Rose. I think the Island is such a nice ship - I do hope you got to enjoy it in between the hassles! We have never had a problem like that and hope we never do...most annoying and a waste of valuable time! We became Platinum after this last cruise so will enjoy the internet minutes on our 2013 cruise!

wow sorry for the problems with the credit card issues that would not have been fun to deal with. sorry your waitress was bad also that would have soured the cruise for us, I'm glad you still had a good time even thought you had some rough issues. thanks for the revue

chris

Great review, as usual, Rose. That's really a bad impression of Island Princess. We've cruised on Princess a lot and have never had any problems. Hope I'm not speaking too soon......

We're cruising on the Grand next month and probably the Emerald in December 2012 for New Year's Eve....remember 2008??? HA! I did get my banana daiquiri in St. Maarten last January with K&R.

Great review, as usual, Rose. That's really a bad impression of Island Princess. We've cruised on Princess a lot and have never had any problems. Hope I'm not speaking too soon......

We're cruising on the Grand next month and probably the Emerald in December 2012 for New Year's Eve....remember 2008??? HA! I did get my banana daiquiri in St. Maarten last January with K&R.

How could I forget the Emerald Ellie? LOL We had a blast. You know we like Princess but I see some things changing that aren't for the positive. I hope I'm wrong.