• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hi, I Am A Newbie

Rate this topic

Hi Ya'll,

Just call me Summer. Just heard about this site and am eager to chat with all of you about cruising. I will be cruising on the Conquest, July 1 and am getting very excited. It has been 8 years since my last cruise. Guess we have been doing too many land vacations. Family and friends were going, so DH and I decided to go also. Planned it a year ago. Oh, how time flies. :ohmy: . Just 26 days and on the ship we will be :smile: .

Edited by Summerfun4me

Hi Summer! Glad to have you join us on the friendliest cruise community on the web! So happy that you are going on another cruise after all these years. Be sure to post a review when you get back so we can all share in what is sure to be a great time! Hope that you visit and post often on the different boards. There is a lot of great info here and a lot of shared experiences.

Congratulations, Summer, on your upcoming cruise- wow, not long to wait. So glad to see you posting here. Sounds like you're in for a good time with family and friends. Enjoy the anticipations and hope to see you posting in the forums. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Did you see the packing list?

Didn't get there yet. I have had a packing list since way back and even added to it on my first cruise. Now I use that one for everything and then edit it. For instance, I have a Las Vegas list, other land vacations list, special Gulf Coast for the weekend list, overnight stay list Should I keep going :smile::tongue::biggrin: ..