• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2014 Crazie Med Cruise

Rate this topic

RayColey

Thanks, Larry! I do really want to sail on her at some time, for sure!

Larry...were you ever in Venice in Oct? I heard a lady say that sometimes they are slightly flooded in Oct. At least the two times this lady went there. What was the weather like at the ports you visited in Oct.? Were all the tourist sights open?

Shari, Venice floods about 160 days per year; it's not river flooding - it's tidal, from the sea. The water rises enough to cover the streets by an inch or so and you just slog through it. Bring sandals. I think you will love the Equinox cruise, and if you book before the 15th, you get the free upgrade from interior to balcony - nice even with the slightly obstructed view.

When Kevin decided to join us on this cruise, Yuki immediately started planning to go places he's never seen before. Since our last family cruise was Greece and Turkey, we finally opted for the Baltic sea. We're booked in mid-July on Legend of the Seas, RT from Stockholm; it goes to Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Riga and Talinn. Kevin has never seen the Baltic (Yuki and I cruised from Helsinki to Stockholm way back when we were first married), but all of us will have a first in Russia, Estonia and Latvia. Should be fun...

Well, It's been awhile, since we been with you all, Jackie is doing good, My health really nose dive in the past 6-8 months with knee, Gout and Heart problems, just got out of the Hospital last month with more stents in the old thicker 15 in all now, haven't cruise in awhile taking the summer of to relax and heal, But we have a lot of cruises starting up again in October through July 2014.

I'm Happy to see a cruise is being put together for the members, (Thanks Ray for your efforts) Good Luck.

I 'm really surprise how the website has improved very well done, (Way to Go Jason, Good Job)!

Well I hope to hear from a lot of you out there and I hope to slowly come back and help out where I'm needed!

HAVE A VERY SAFE DAY 7 HAPPY CRUISING!!!

John & Jackie

Dunedin, Florida

Ray...thanks for the great information...your cruise sounds wonderful...I'm sure it will be extra special having Kevin with you and Yuki, also.

Hi John...it's so nice to hear from you. I'm so sorry for all you have been going through, but it's so great that you and Jackie are doing well now. Welcome Back!