• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Perfect, flawless, impecible

Rate this topic

hazelson

What more can I say - from the time we boarded in Vancouver (which took about 20 minutes) until we were dropped off at the Anchorage airport it was all incredibly done.

The cruisetour was so well planned and we saw so much in a relatively short time. On shore our bags appeared magically in our rooms at each site ..... and the train ride was amazing.

Am I gushing or what.

The Coral Princess (our second time on her to Alaska) had us totally relaxed the whole time.

And all that fabulous $10 bling - I'll be Red Hatting in style now for sure - and (I almost blush to mention this) another red hat to add to the collection :o)

Review tomorrow - if I get over my landsickness - and I'll try to think of anything that went wrong or didn't measure up to my expectations lol.

Welcome back - I want to hear everything! We almost took that cruise this summer (except it would have been on the Island Princess) but decided on the Ocean Princess to Ireland and Scotland instead - no regrets there, believe me! I have been dying for the Alaskan cruise forever, and I finally got my husband to utter those words I've long dreamed of ... "maybe we should do Alaska next year ..." We are already booked on the Royal for the Mediterranean, but now I'm thinking of switching over. Anyway, I can't wait to read your review! :smile: