• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Back from the Noordam--It was good but not great!

Rate this topic

KeithnRita

We returned to reality on 01/08/2013. We had another good cruise, however we hoped for a great one. It will take quite a while to get caught back up here a work so I'm unsure when or if I can write a review. One thing is for sure--it was our ninth HAL cruise and we would rate it as our worse, mainly because of the lack of good dance music and the food was not up to par with the other ships. With all the cruise ships out there to choose from we would not recommend this ship. We make do with what we have so in spite of it all we had a good time with great friends.

Welcome back, Keith and Rita. I'm sorry to read that the cruise was a disappointment but, like you said, at least you had a good cruise, a good time and enjoyed the company. The lack of good dance music would not make us happy either. Oh well, I guess you have to have a few good ones in order for the great ones to stand out.I know we have had a few that were just good also. Great to hear from you and I hope you had an awesome birthday celebration.

Sorry that this ship did not live up to the HAL reputation.

Thank you - Keith and Rita - for stating the negative in a very positive manner. Another reason why I love all of you and this website.

Will look for the review ... whenever.

Welcome home and Happy New Year

Welcome back Keith & Rita. I'm sorry to read this cruise did not live up to your expections. Will look for your review when you get caught up at work. It sounds like you made the best of it though and at least enjoyed some parts of it as well as the company you had