• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sarge6870

* STAY TUNED!! The "Cruise Chronicle" Story Will Begin Soon....

Rate this topic

I am going to be starting a community Story Writing type game. The way it works is I will start a story about planning our cruise vacation. At the end of my entry, ANY Cruisecrazies members will pick up where I left off and continue the story. When they finish, another member will pick up where they left off and continue the story and so on. It is similar to the "Cruise Packing" game. Here's an example..........

I will start with.....

It's been a long year. With much of the year having me working 7 days a week. I finally decided it had been time for me to take my well deserved vacation. Where to begin? So, I decided to stick with what I know always worked for me...a cruise! So I sat down and ............

The next member could add something like........

...started doing some research online to see what was available. I didn't know where I wanted to go, I just knew it had to be soon. I browsed through the Cruisecrazies site, top to bottom and.......

See where I'm going here? I do ask you keep your additions to no more than 10 sentences. It should be a load of fun and a bunch of laughs!! The story will run for one week (the first will start this Wednesday and end Saturday, March 16th to "break it in"). After that, if everyone seem interested, I will start a new one every Saturday which will run till the following Saturday. At the close of each story, I will compile all entries and merge them into one story which will be posted the Sunday after close.

***The "Cruise Chronicle" will begin Wednesday, March 6th at 12:00pm EST.***

Thanks for starting this Tim! Sound fun and I look forward to seeing everyone join in on the action.