• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
jacketwatch

What is your max for length of a cruise

Rate this topic

I have to agree!! I think 2 weeks, either straight through or on a B2B would be the max for us. On the other hand, anything LESS than 7 days for us is just a waste of good vacation time. :biggrin:

oOur longest is 13 days so far and we are planning a b2b of 14 this summer. I think thats all my husband can take. I am willing to try longer someday.

Our longest will be our upcoming 10 day Alaska cruise from San Francisco. I am shooting for a 14-day, but that's the max for us at this time. I could not possibly take off more than two weeks in a row from work. The boss would have a hissy fit. :rolleyes2:

Our longest time aboard ship so far has been ten nights to the Mexican Riviera, but we have done an eleven night Alaska cruise-tour. If you count pre- and post-cruise hotel stays and long international flights, our second river cruise through France was a full two week trip. That’s really as much time as we can afford to take away from work at any one stretch right now, but someday I’m sure we’ll take a much longer cruise! :biggrin:

My longest was only 7 nights, but I cannot wait to do a longer cruise. My hope is to one day do the cruise to the Panama Canal, maybe 10 - 12 days.

Our longest has been a fabulous 60 day South Pacific adventure on the Star Princess from San Francisco to Sydney and back to Los Angeles. I think the longest we would want to do is on the Queen Mary 133 day New York to New York world cruise, that would give us enough time to settle in and see the sights and do just about everything there is to do on that ship. That would probably hold us for a few months until it would be time to get on another ship for some more adventuring.